CLEANING SPECIALIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Cleaning Specialist
Responsible to: Cleaning Specialist Lead, Office Manager and Owner
To undertake cleaning in areas as directed to ensure the homes are kept in a clean and hygienic condition in order to provide a professional and customer friendly service to our clients and fellow staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clean designated residential homes (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Drive personnel car to and from cleaning jobs.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects (move in/out cleanings, one-time deep cleans, initial cleanings and added cleaning services).
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to equipment.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development.
|Attributes||Essential Requirements||Desirable Requirements|
|Education / Qualifications|
High School Diploma
|Proven working experience as a cleaner.|
|Experience / Knowledge||Ability to handle heavy equipment.||Knowledge of chemical free cleaning products and essential oils.|
|Skills / Personal Requirements|
Customer care skills.
Flexible approach to working hours.
Good communication skills.
|Ability to work with others.|
No job description can cover every issue which may arise, and the post holder is expected to carry out other duties as required from time to time.
Opportunity: Join Arizona’s premier Professional Cleaning Services team. Due to high demand Essential Cleaning AZ has an immediate need to add to its team. If you like working with people and want a challenging job with a rapidly growing family-owned business APPLY NOW.
Essential Cleaning AZ provides state-of-the-art private residence cleaning services for some of the finest residences in the East Valley.
- Professional Training
- Extremely competitive Pay for qualified team members
- Guaranteed hours
- PTO and sick days for full-time employees
- Opportunity for advancement
- Holiday parties
- Must pass background check and (at-will) drug screening
- Must be Honest, Reliable, Motivated, Strong work ethic
- Must have a clean, insured vehicle to drive
- Must be healthy and willing to wear a mask and gloves
- Ability to retain a high energy and enthusiasm
- Problem solving skills in stressful situations
Schedule an interview NOW at www.calendly.com/essentialcleaning/hireme
Sign Up for Group Interview Now
3233 E Chandler Blvd Suite 12
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Phone: (602) 705-8091