House Cleaning Technician
Job Title: Cleaning Technician
Responsible to: Cleaning Specialist Lead, Office Manager, and Owner
About the job:
We are searching for highly skilled House-Cleaning Technicians who take pride in their work. You will be responsible for cleaning, vacuuming, washing, dusting, mopping, and sanitizing all areas and surfaces of our client's homes, apartments, and small offices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Clean designated residential homes (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Drive a personal car to and from cleaning jobs.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects (move-in/out cleanings, one-time deep cleans, initial cleanings, and added cleaning services).
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs to equipment.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development.
What does it pay?
We pay an average of $17-$25 per hour, plus benefits. That's about $600 - $900 per week plus tips every week.
Why work with us?
We believe if our employees are happy, they’ll do their work with passion while we help them accomplish their goals and dreams. We also understand what it takes to be a good cleaning technician, which is why we respect, value, and pay very well for great talent.
Disability insurance and on-the-job accident protection.
Get paid and learn:
Your training will be paid ($15-16.50/hr). No experience is required. Applicants must be used to physical labor and standing for 6-8 hours a day. Upon completion of training, you will receive a "Cleaning Professional Certificate".
The cleaning industry is considered essential labor! It’s the best time to join us, and it’s a job that will always be needed.
Enjoy one week of leisure time to rest or spend quality time with your loved ones; available after 12 months of consecutive employment. Two weeks are paid after 2 years of employment, 3 weeks after 3 years, and so on.
Weekly ACH payment:
You will receive a weekly payment (direct deposit to your bank account).
Family-friendly schedule: You’ll have 6 national holidays off and 5 pre-approved days for personal appointments. As well as 5 paid sick days.
Do I work alone or on a team?
Cleaning jobs are mostly performed “solo,” or by one technician. In the event of larger jobs, you’ll be assigned to a team. You must have your own car to be able to carry cleaning supplies and mobilize to the work sites. All of the teams are dispatched from our office or your home directly to customer locations.
How do I check my schedule?
We use a scheduling app on our phones, where you can easily pull up your daily schedule.
How do I get paid?
We pay using direct deposit to your bank account. We use a digital payroll system where you’ll be able to see your weekly payment and pay stubs.
Over 18 years of age
Free of drugs and felonies
Authorized to work in the US (citizenship, residence, work permit)
Must own a vehicle and smartphone
Valid car insurance and driver's license
Verifiable work history and references, preferably 1 year or more
Excellent attitude and work ethic
Apply to join the Essential Cleaning team!
3233 E Chandler Blvd Suite 12
Phoenix, AZ 85048
Phone: (602) 705-8091